IJERP is a platform where Research people can present and publish their current research works. Our main goal is to increase the number of research from various discipline of Education and Technology based orientation and behavioral research who contribute to the research development society. Our Research program supports institutional research development with well integrated developmental activities that may include, but are not limited to, research experiences at on campus.
The IJERP is an open access; Monthly, Multi-Disciplinary Multi-Speciality Peer-Reviewed International Journal, publishes articles of authors from India and abroad with special emphasis on original research findings that are relevant for developing country perspectives including India.
The journal publishes original research articles, review article, short communication/brief reports, letters to the editor, case reports, etc. The journal covers population based studies, impact assessment, monitoring and evaluation, systematic review, meta-analysis, related to any domain and discipline of Education and research, Engineering and Research ,especially relevant to national priorities, including ethical and social issues. Articles aligned issues and policy implications are preferred. It is published monthly and available in only online version. IJERP complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to this journals.
Quality of Publication
- Citation Counts : The no. of articles cited for respective year of that journal.
- Journal Discipline : Discipline of the journal.
- Journals Estimated Importance and Relevance of the Research Field.
- The journal's presence in various indexing services, directories and listings.
- The main and important factor is journal publishing regularity.
- Article Originality : It is the important factor for getting Universal Impact Factor.If Plagairism is detected in articles then the impact factor will be reduced.